Back to Top

UnLeeshd Haircare - 2014


Hi my little cherubs. I have been wanting to post every weekend, however you know whats going on in my life right now. I am so soo busy at all times, But here I am, writing away, doing what I love the most!
So here is my face.. incase you've missed it ha!
 
 
As some of you will be able to tell, my hair has grown.. a lot! I'm still loving the long haired look at the moment.
Although, after the wedding, its having a good chop.
How do I maintain my long locks? I hear you ask.
I recently purchased a tub of Pure coconut oil.. you can buy it for around £3/4. Don't give into the really expensive stuff. 
The stuff I use is 100% refined ( I stand corrected) coconut oil by a food brand "KTC"
I've been massaging the tiniest amount into my scalp, once a week. It washes out with a normal shampoo, I don't use a conditioner! I wouldn't advise it unless your hair is super dry.
 
I've also been using this product by Fantasia.
Shea Butter hair moisturiser. For Dry, Damaged and Thirsty hair.
It has the same texture and consistency as Palmer's cocoa butter (not the same scent) It is a little peculiar. Its like massaging an actual moisturiser into your hair. You run it through  towel dried hair.
I was a little sceptical at first, it didn't however leave any grease, or residue on my hair.
I've fallen hard for this product.
I wouldn't advise this for people who don't get along with Silicon. My hair has taken to this product well. I bought a new bottle yesterday just to keep in my beauty cupboard.
I purchased this at a place called "Beauty Queens Cosmetics" as far as I'm aware, there are quite a few places like this in the UK.
 
 
So, this is my current haircare. I would love to know what you use to maintain your hair & also if you try any of these products, do let me know how you get on.
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd  x x x

2 comments:

  1. Ktc coconut oil is not raw. Its in fact the refined variety which is why it's so cheap :) that said I love all things coconut. Its my favourite oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Shea Butter Hair Moisturizer before! I thought Shea butter was only in lotions?!? I'm going to go on a hunt for this stuff - my hair needs some tlc!

    ReplyDelete