Back to Top

Primark Haul - Bargain Central

I've just got back from my local town centre. I'll be honest, I rarely go into town. I had a facial booked (part of my wedding skin prep) I thought I'd go into Primark, yes.. on a Saturday!!
As you expect, it was manic. There were some lovely little bits in there today. Here are just some of the bits I purchased..

 
The White Dress - £5 (half price)
Bags (Purchased in Tan & Black) - £4 each
Statement necklaces - Left - £4 Right - £6
Coral bottoms (Perfect for the Summer) - £9
Shoes - Nude - £4 , Black Patent - £6, Black (Right) - £6
 
As well as these, I purchased two packs of underwear, make up sponges & 2 pretty pairs of flip flops. All for under £80.
 
They are all complete bargains, I couldn't help myself!
 
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment