Back to Top

Limited Edition MAC Antonio Lopez Lip Palette - SWATCH

I am loving red lipsticks right now. I have vowed however that I will be going the next month wearing next to no make-up whatsoever as I want to give my skin a breather and I'm actually loving the natural look at the moment. I don't know how long I will last.. I will obviously start wearing make-up once again. Eek!

A month or so ago, I watched a YouTube clip by Michelle of Beauty & the Blog "The Perfect Red Lip."
After watching this short clip, I loved this look and thought to buy my own red lip kit. 
Red lips are so classy and timeless. Very underrated too. 
 The new lip palette I purchased is perfect.
The palette consists of three shades, from a coral red to a deep red.
(From Left to Right..  Scarlet Ibis (Matte), MAC Red (Satin), Deeply Adored (Matte))

I'm loving "Deeply adored" myself. The Antonio Lopez make-up collection seems to be doing really well. These shades are great for Autumn/Fall.

RRP £25 Selfridges.
Antonio Lopez was a much loved Fashion Illustrator featuring in the likes of Vogue & Harper's Bazaar. He illustrated the most quirky and vibrant illustrations. This collection is a tribute to him. His work is on the cover of all palettes. The whole collection consists of eye palettes, two other lip palettes, blushes, make up bag, mirror and even a tote.


SWATCH. 


The Coral shade isn't a shade I'd typically go for but the other two are stunning!!

I also purchased a lip liner which IS NOT in the Antonio Lopez collection. I thought it would go really well with the last two shades of red in the palette. (swatch above)

RRP £14.50 Selfridges.
I'm very impressed with this collection and wished I'd bought more, but I'm being sensible with my money at the moment so this will do hehe. Hope you're all having a great Sunday.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment