Back to Top

100th episode of CHATTYMAN!

A quick message to my fellow Alan Carr/Chattyman fans.

Chattyman's 100th episode is on Channel 4 at 10pm tonight. 
I can't believe Alan's done 100 episodes of this hilarious show.
I've watched every single episode and still love it as much as I did the first time I watched it.
 I took my Mum, her bestie and my gorgeous friend Lawrence to sit in the Chattyman audience (Vernon Kay, Ricky Gervais, Warwick Davis). It was definitely one of the funniest evenings I'd ever had.

Tune in tonight as he has RIHANNA, JUSTIN TIMBO plus DAVID HAYE! After the stressful week I've had, I cannot wait to tune in!


Don't laugh.. I was 18/19! (5/6 years ago! arghh!) Northampton town, wearing a pair of "Playboy" jeans. God, give me strength!


Spexy Beast Tour.. Can you tell how much I love this guy? (In a non-stalker way)


Tune in tonight! I can imagine its going to be a good'un!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment