Back to Top

Amir Khan weds Faryal Makhdoom - Fashion

If any of you know me, REALLY know me, you'll know just how wedding crazy I am.
I don't know whether it's because I grew up watching so many Bollywood films as a kid but I've always loved everything about weddings.

 I was so eager to see these photos. I got my Hello Mag today :) Can I just say.. I ADORE this girls name.. FARYAL which in some languages means ANGEL.

The fashion at this wedding is stunning, they both compliment each other well. Here are a few photos from the Hello! Mag shoot.


 Faryal stuck to the tradition Red and Gold colours for her wedding which is classic and so timeless. 
She oozes class and looks beautiful.
Amir Khan is wearing a Traditional Sherwani, I can imagine both outfits weigh a lot due to the sequin/gem detail.



Faryal went for a very smokey look on the eyes which a lot of Asian Brides seem to be doing, if you look at recent Bridal tutorials on YouTube, you'll find that most are doing similar looks to Faryal's. 
The look really suits her though as she kept her lips nude.
Faryal went quite simple with her Mendhi and jewellery, she let her ghagra/lengha/dress "do the talking."

I loved looking through these photos. There's something so great about looking through wedding photos :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment