Back to Top

L'oreal Paris - Skin Perfection, 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution - REVIEW

I know a lot of people own and swear by Bioderma. I haven't tried it just yet but I saw this on another blog and decided I'd buy and try.
This 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution promises to
  • Dissolve make-up
  • Unclog pores and remove impurities
  • Tone & Soothe the skin
I've literally JUST tried this and it's a good thing I bought two. 
(Superdrug have an offer at the moment 2 for £4.99 on their skincare.. this retails at £4.99 alone.. Bargain!)

 Bare in mind that this is the first make-up remover/toner I have ever properly used as all of the others previous to this have stung my skin.
I have really sensitive skin, so the fact that the packaging states that it is for sensitive skin is the only reason I bought it. 
Normally, I remove my make up with Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish.
 

I had a light foundation on plus some bronzer and a thick layer of mascara. I popped some on a cotton pad and my make up came off with one swipe.
 I obviously went over it again making sure I removed every last bit.
 I didn't feel a tingly, stinging sensation and I have zero make-up left on my face. 
It took me less that two minutes to do it which is perfect for me as I get really impatient!

I like the fact that you can use it on the eye area. I can't go a day without liquid liner so I enjoy the fact that this is light and sensitive.
Like I said I've never really religiously used a toner/make-up remover before, neither have I used Bioderma so I don't have much to compare it too.
 One thing I do know is that I will be using this day & night as it seems promising. My skin feels very clean and moisturised too. I've tried a couple make-up removers in the past on an odd occasion from my cousins stash and my skin felt sore and stripped too. My skin hasn't gone red or sore so I quite like this solution so far.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments: