Back to Top

Flawless complexion.. FOTD

(I am wearing my robe lol.. taking photos as I get ready.. hair and clothing after make-up)
Recently, I purchased a new Moisturiser, Eye cream, Concealer and Foundation. I believe I've found the perfect combo for my skin type and tone.

Always remember, for your make-up to look good, the canvas must be good quality. 
Therefore, your skin should be nice and healthy. Hydrated.

I use these two products..


I apply a pea size amount of the Elizabeth Arden Hydrant Cream, morning and night. 
With a little Origins GinZeng eye cream just under the eye area.
 These creams moisturise and hydrate your skin, making it look and feel healthy.

Next.. The Foundation.
Estee Lauder - Double Wear



The 130 brush isn't remotely for foundation and concealers but I love using it for both. It buffs the foundation in so well,  as well as your concealer.


 Then the concealer (s).. Collection 2000, MAC Moisturecover (NC42) (amazing) and Touche Eclat (3.5)


Just dot the concealers in the area you want to apply it, I used the 130 brush to buff the concealer in too.



My skin always looks flawless after these steps.
Here.. I've added neutral colours on the eye lid and a shade of red from the Sleek (Sunset) palette. Little Mascara, Elizabeth Arden's Honey Glaze Lipgloss (in the giveaway) and Hoola by Benefit to contour :)



This is todays look, I better go get dressed and sort my hair out too!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try making a curry!
    I heard that a curry has the best taste a day after being cooked.. I want to make an authentic, Indian curry.. I'm very ambitious!

    www.breezeybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete