Back to Top

Happy Herbal Birthday!

It's Herbal Essences 40th Birthday!!!! I have used their shampoo non-stop for the past three/four years. I use Hawaiian Coconut & Orchid.

I had to dedicate a post to this shampoo as it 
1. SMELLS GORGEOUS! 
2. Does wonders for my hair.

I used to use the matching conditioner however after using a hair oil and having naturally straight hair, I find using a conditioner as well as a hair oil makes it look slightly greasy and weighs it down quite a bit.

If anyone loves the scent of Coconut as much as I do, then this shampoo would be perfect for you! 
It really leaves your hair looking and feeling beautifully soft and shiny. 

I use hair oils to keep my long hair strong but this shampoo/conditioner on its own is lovely and so affordable. 
The supermarkets usually have offers on this shampoo which is brilliant. We stock pile this shampoo in my house ha :)

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment