Back to Top

A New Kind of Wishlist..


So.. I've recently been thinking about things I want to buy and try. I've seen so many bits online such as different types of food or products or even places I've never been to before. So I thought every season I'd do a post, kind of a bucket list but not as intense.
 

1. Try Sushi - The thought of Sushi doesn't excite me, I'll admit it. But it looks so pretty ha yes the visual appeals much more than the actual thought of raw fish.



2. Naked 2 Palette - As surprising as it is coming from a shopaholic like myself, I haven't bought any of the Naked palettes yet but I really want one and can't resist any longer.

3. Tom Ford Lipsticks - It's fair to say I might have a slight, new obsession. Violet Fatale is the next on my list.


4. Go to BICESTER SHOPPING VILLAGE! - I still haven't been and I'm more than determined to go in the next month to do some serious bargain shopping :)


5. Lastly, start TRAINING again. But this time I want to tone up properly ready for the summer time :)


Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm actually excited to try it for the first time lol xx

      Delete
  2. I love the naked palettes... definitely recommend! :)

    ReplyDelete