Back to Top

What I would wear..

Hi my loves. So Fashionvouchers.com have set bloggers a little task of finding a killer outfit for less than £100.

Enter here: http://www.fashionvouchers.com/2012/11/16/xmas-party-outfit-blogger-challenge/

This is what I've chosen. Funnily enough, I've been thinking to buy this dress for one of my christmas parties.
I like it so much I'm including it on this too. I am the biggest fan of prom type dresses.
This type of dress is perfect for my weird, curvy yet slim yet slim yet curvy figure lol
You can NEVER go wrong with an LBD! They are sexy yet classy, always!


Upto 30% off £45
I'll be wearing this with signature shoes. Something different to the dress. I personally love Black & Gold together. So I would kit this dress with all gold accesories.
£25 Pixie platforms


Lastly, all I'd need now was a gorgeous, classy bag..

£16 Quilted lock across bag
 
This whole outfit comes to £86 and that is without taking off the discount you'd get from the dress :) YOU ARE WELCOME! ;-)
This whole oufit is from ASOS.COM!
Pop a little red lippie and red nail polish on. Smokey eyes and you're good to go :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment: