Back to Top

Lets hit FD Avenue.

Hi my loves! I am SUPER addicted to bargain fashion. Especially since I'm trying to get rid of all of my larger sized clothing and slowly trying to replace it with smaller sizes, YAY!
Doing this has made me look into other brands and shop elsewhere.
About a year ago I came across Funky divaa.. now known as FD AVENUE!

Half of my wardrobe is full of their clothing. From Dresses to Cardigans to Casual tops. I'm a big fan of their stuff & it's so affordable too.
They always have discounts for their Twitter followers which is always a plus!




The link to FD Avenue. http://www.fdavenue.com/
I recently ordered 3 pieces from these guys. One of the dresses I ordered had sequins falling off, and instead of selling it to me anyway, they left a voicemail saying they didn't want to send me something of bad quality. I think this is such great customer service which makes me love this brand even more.

I think this dress is next on my list!

Thank you FD Avenue for a great service!
Use the code "ALISHA15" to get yourself 15% off :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

5 comments:

  1. Love this dress, you should definitely get it :)
    Xx

    http://al-shamamakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I will definitely be buying it :) x

      Delete
  2. I love this site too! You can get 15% off with a code from my latest blog post :) (I'm tempted to buy it all!) xx mkaurfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this site too! You can get 15% off with a code from my latest blog post :) (I'm tempted to buy it all!) xx mkaurfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this site! You can grab 15% off via my latest blog post lovely :) ( My wishlist Is growing by the minute aha) xx

    ReplyDelete