Back to Top

Dear Santa.. I think I deserve these!

Christmas for me is my favourite time of year, not only is it a beautiful religious event, but the magical feel you get is indescribable.
I am still such a big kid at Christmas. I wake up at 5/6am with my little sister to check our stockings lol I still get super excited! It's crazy.

There's a few things I really want this year though & I so hope I get them too ;-)

The Kardashian girlies recently released their Kollection here in the UK in SOME Dorothy Perkins stores.

Sequin & Glitzy clothing & accesories are my "thing" at the moment so I want this for all those Christmas parties I'll be attending this year.
£ 30 - Dorothy Perkins
I love Tan bags. Unfortunately, I cannot afford a big, Hermes tan burkin bag just yet, but this will definitely do. One thing I always look for in handbags is a handle like this one.. rounded and quite hard. I don't own any bags without this sort of strap. The Kardashian girls have got it spot on!
£55 - Dorothy Perkins


Ha & lets face it.. a girl can dream ;-) Louboutins could just about fit into my stocking, Santa baby!


What's on your Christmas wishlist?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. The tan bag looks perfect! I've been looking for a similar one for ages.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes. They are so cool. Have you seen the new spring 2013 louboutins in hot pink? I so want those for christmas too x

    ReplyDelete