Back to Top

Contour addict.

I'm slightly obsessed with Contouring at the moment. It makes such a difference to your facial shape.
I had no idea how much of a difference it made until I started contouring myself.
I'm still a NOOB when it comes to contouring. I use a Collection 2000 concealer and Hoola by Benefit for contouring at the moment. I would love some recommendations on other products that are worth buying.
Get in touch :) @UnLeeshd on Twitter or just a little message on here!

Thanks beauts!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

3 comments:

  1. The sleek contour kit is great and I personally have always loved UD Baked Bronzer.. I even use brown eyeshadow or 2-3 shades darker foundation to hollow out the cheekbones =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I agree with frooti above, sleek contour kit in medium is staple in my life. I even use it through the crease in my eyes.

    I recommend using the Revlon Photoready concealer to highlight because it's a thick but creamy formula so it really highlights and stays put all day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete