Back to Top

Bourjois Kohl Kajal Eyeliner.

Are you a complete sucker for eyeliners? I'M GUILTY of this.
The first make up I ever wore as a teen was a Rimmel black eye pencil. I used it and WOW, what a difference it made!
It's one make-up product I could never live without. I think Eyeliners are simple and cheap but they seem to make such a difference.
On a personal note, my face looks so much fresher and brighter when I put eyeliner on.
I bought this eyeliner a couple days ago.. and I'm in love already!



This retails at £6.99 in Superdrug.
The packaging is so cute and different.
The eyeliner itself is cone shaped for a simple and easy application. I love the look of this eyeliner, YES! the shape did make me buy this product. The intense black is beautiful for a nice smokey eye. It has a waxy feel which makes it brilliant for blending.


One of the best eyeliners I've ever bought. I've been wearing this on my top and bottom eyeline. I love that dark cleopatra look.
Does this product appeal to you?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment:

  1. I yet need to try that , Thanks for sharing xx

    http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete