Back to Top

Benefit.. Boi-ing.

Happy Thursday Evening People!!! Yes, It's bloody Friday tomorrow and I can't wait. I have a 1 hour 45 min day (random! ha) and then I'm off for the rest of the day.. happy times.

Onto this Benefit concealer, Boi-ing.. who has this?



I'm not the biggest fan of this at the moment, so I just want your opinions and even techniques, How do you choose to apply this concealer, How has it been on your skin?
I've read some good reviews on this stuff, hence why I bought it but for some reason, it makes my skin look worse by highlighting the bad areas instead of 'concealing'
It also has a tendency to dry my skin out too.

Before I slate this product, I thought i'd give it a chance by asking for your opinions and techniques, try it out again and see how I feel.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. what shade did you get? I love this concealer! I have shade 3 and I mix it with shade 2 in the inner corners to highlight, you don't have to this. I just love to do that bit extra

    I add a very moisturising and rich eye cream first and then apply it with my ring finger. I press it into the skin lightly and then go on top with RT buffing brush.

    Hope this helps

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mix shade 1 and 2 to customize it for my skin colour. I agree the formula is a tad bit dry so I feel it works best when applied with fingertips

    ReplyDelete