Back to Top

Nioxin hair kit.. THE LAST REVIEW!

Hey my little cuties :) Hope everyone is well.. here's some good news.. It's very nearly the weekend!! This week has flown by..no?

So here's the last review, apologies for it being late.. I've been poorly recently, this weather change has got to so many people. I'm still suffering from a really bad chesty cough.. if you have any natural remedies then please tweet me @UnLeeshd




Right.. so my hair!
Have I noticed a difference in 4 weeks of me using it? Yes!
A good difference, YES!
Will I buy this product again.. UNSURE!

I'll explain my verdict. It really does do what it says on the box. My hair has a lovely thick feel to it. It looks nice & healthy which is something you always want from a hair product. However, I didn't like the heavy feel to my hair. Basically I found that this shampoo made my scalp feel slightly wax like. It wasn't greasy but didn't have that CLEAN feel I'm used to.
I've said this before but I have hair OCD..I hate the feel of greasy hair so the fact that this shampoo made my hair feel like that put me off, but this is just a personal thing. I'd still try it as that little issue I had with it probably wouldn't affect the normal person ha!



I do like the thicker look to my hair which is why I'm unsure on buying this product, it does what it says on the box. I'd give it 7/10.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment