Back to Top

Happy Halloween!!!

I love this time of year, minus the Antarctic type weather (slight exaggeration, I know! ha)
I carved my first pumpkin yesterday :) Say hello to my new buddy.. GOOF!


I may be a part time blogger, but I'm a full time Key worker in a Nursery.
 I look after babies, all day, everyday! They loved my Pumpkin bopper headband. Was lovely seeing them all dress up in hilarious costumes. I made halloween biscuits with mine today, was lots of fun. I'm such a big kid, think I had as much fun as they did lol



I got home from a LONG day at work and chilled out with a DVD and the sweets my Mum had left out for Trick or Treaters ha
Hocus Pocus scares the life out of me.. YES! I'm 23 & scared of a Disney film.. I know, I know!!
Still can't help but watch it every Halloween night!



Hope everyone has had a fabulous Halloween!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd & MR GOOF!!! x x x

0comments

Post a Comment