Back to Top

Getting prepared for the MUJI make-up storage..

I ordered a 5 Drawer Acrylic storage box from MUJI a few weeks ago. It's finally on it's way to me & I genuinely can't wait. I love being organised! It makes me feel so good & stress free. Sad but true.

I've been preparing for it's arrival by..

BUYING MORE MAKE-UP!! (Any excuse ;) ) I have 5 drawers to fill up after all hehe.

Here are some of my new goodies. I am becoming a bigger fan of Benefit by the day!


I've heard so many amazing things about HOOLA & I've been reading up on the Boi-ing concealer so thought I'd give it a go.



Eye make-up is my "thing" I prefer doing more with my eyes than lips. All this make-up just gives me more motivation to do more Face of the Days. I know a lot of you have noticed I don't do them as much as I used to. Purely because my camera doesn't pick up the colour well but I so miss doing it. I'll have a mess about with the camera settings & deliver more FOTD's!

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you about the muji drawers! I love being organised too, hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to order the muji drawers but not sure my make up would fit.would be great to see a reveiw once you get them.xxx

    ReplyDelete