Back to Top

Nioxin.. Hair System Kit. Review.. Part 1.

Evening my fab blog readers. I hope each & every one of you are well :)
I'm in bed as snug as a bug with a flask of soya milk tea hehe the winter is upon us and I love it!


I was recently given this Nioxin - Hair system kit. Yes, I'd heard of Nioxin but never thought it appealed to me till now.
As a teenager I moaned a lot about my hair being too thick. My friends had thinner hair and I thought that was really normal. As the years have passed I've noticed my strands of hair are beginning to get thin and my hair in general has lost its thickness.

They have 5 systems. Number 1 being for very fine hair, 5 being for medium-course hair which I'm using at the moment.




The 3 part system comes with a Cleanser, a Scalp Revitaliser & a Scalp treatment.

1. Cleanser/Shampoo - Basically takes the fatty acids & anything from the enviroment blocking the hair follicles.

2. Scalp Revitaliser/Conditioner - Just a normal conditioner, used to tame the hair after cleansing.

3. Scalp Treatment - Contains antioxidents to help the scalp remain clean.

This is my very 1st week of using it so I will be doing a week by week review for the next 4 weeks.

 "70% Users Notice Thicker, Denser hair in 4 weeks"
This kit retails at around £20-25 from various online retailers. I will let you know if it's worth the money towards the end.

I will let you know how I go. If any of you have used this treatment then, please get in touch!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment