Back to Top

EMMYs 2012 Fashion! Best & Worst.

I can't help but love award ceremonies, purely to see what designers some celebrities have chosen to design their gowns.
Last night, I kept seeing images on Twitter of some of these gowns, claws were out this year huh? Some very beautiful dresses, but equally some not so beautiful. So this is my time to pretend I'm on Fashion Police ;)

Best.

1. Sophie Vergara - Wearing a Zuhair Murad turquoise sequin number. She looks like a mermaid, absolutely stunning!


2. Padma Lakshmi -  In Monique lluillier. Wow! I love this. Just goes to show, sometimes the simpler the better.


3. Julianne Hough - Like I said earlier, the claws were out this year. Another fabulous choice. This Georges Hobeika number is literally covered in Swarovski crystals.. Jealous much? To think she is only 23. So elegant!


They were my favourites, now lets get onto my not so favourites.

Worst.
1. Amy Poehler - Wearing Stella McCartney. For such a pretty woman, she could've chosen a dress that really flattered her shape and would've looked stunning. The bad fitting & design of this dress has made her look "Frumpy"

2. Ashley Judd - Wearing Carolina Herrera. Looks more like a bridesmaid dress. Not a fan of the colour, I think Ashley Judd could've done a hell of a lot better.

3. Lena Dunham - I do think this Prada number is nice, but its a little too much and not the right shape. Doesn't matter what shape or size you are, there are always dresses out there that FLATTER every shape.



Being Joan Rivers is kind of fun, although I've been a lot nicer lol
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

3 comments:

  1. Lena Dunham, a no no! The dress itself is gorgeous but perhaps not right for her figure and too frumpy...fabulous blog doll!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia vergara looked stunning! Love her in that dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No 3 is a beaut! Love the trail :)

    And oh my word, Lena, what were you thinking woman?!

    ReplyDelete