Back to Top

Aveeno to the rescue!

HELLO MY LOVES!!!!
I've finally got my hands on a laptop :) I hope everyone is well.


Getting onto my post, I have such bad skin at the moment, my skin gets so dry all over.
I have a silly dust mite allergy too which really makes my skin burn as well as having Hayfever.
I know a few of my Twitter friends have similar problems too. My Twitter friend PRIYA ( @PriyaMulji ) recommended AVEENO cream to me a little while ago. Before this cream, I used to slap E45 all over my skin 4-5 times a day as it would dry out & burn so much.
Since this cream was recommended to me, I've had to apply cream 1-2 times a day. I've also noticed my skin doesn't burn when I put this on either.


"Moisturising cream with Colloidal Oatmeal for dry & sensitive skin"

Colloidal Oatmeal are very fine oats known to prevent itching & relieving burning sensations.

They have a range of products which I bought from Boots but I'm sure you can purchase elsewhere too. Their products range from £4-8. Boots have an offer on them at the moment if you are looking to try this cream (I love it!) It's not greasy. It's a lovely light consistency but really moisturises the skin well.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x
P.S. Giveaway ends in 10 days.. ENTER if you haven't already to win a lipstick.. (MAC.."REBEL") Plus lots of other goodies xx



0comments

Post a Comment