Back to Top

MAC.. Coppertone blush.. SWATCH

I am a massive fan of very peachy blushes. I'm not one to wear pinks. I think I prefer peachy tones as they look better on my skin tone. P.S. If you can think of any other similar blushes that I would like (High street or designer brands) Please let me know :)

I spotted this blush online and had to buy it straight away.. I would say it suits tanned skin tones really well. I've read a lot about this blush & it seems to be quite a popular one with asian skin tones.

I know for a fact i'll be buying this again :)

Looks a little lighter in the pic.

Gorgeous peach tone.

I wear this Coppertone blush pretty much everyday :) Loving it!
Right, i'm off to bed with a cup of Honey & Lemon (BARF!)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

5 comments:

  1. looks really pretty shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. natural collection - peach melba is amazing!! 2 pounds from boots. camt go wrong :)

    ReplyDelete