Back to Top

Versatile Blog Award..

Happy Saturday dolls!! :) Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
Ruby of http://inside-ruby.blogspot.co.uk/ nominated me for a blogger award. Thank you Ruby, you really are such a sweetheart!
 
 
Award Rules:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers, let them know
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Add the award to your blog post.
4. Thank the person who nominated you
 
My 7 Random Facts.
1. I have a phobia of KETCHUP, yes! It's true!
2. Pigeons freak me out, they seem to be getting fatter & fatter too.
3. I am OBSESSED with Leopard Print.
4. I have a massive crush on DJ PAULY D! (Shh though!)
5. I'm a hopeless romantic.
6. I can't go to sleep unless I have a hot water bottle lol
7. I can't start my day without a cup of tea.
 
I nominate..
Inside-Ruby (Even thought you nominated me, I love your blog!)
 (Only chose 10)
 
Thank you Ruby for nominating me :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

3 comments:

  1. Awww I love your blog too!! Bloggybudies ... Your toooooo nice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks gorgeous! love your blog too <3
    and yes pigeons are getting fatter and more confident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I just saw this!Thanks for nominating me <3 Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete