Back to Top

Act like a Woman, Think like a Man.. FASHION!

Hey dolls! Is it me or is this week REALLY dragging. Bring on the weekend! I just need to catch up on sleep and gym sessions!

So.. I was watching the Jennifer Hudson/Ne-Yo/Rozay video for "Act like a woman.." I fell IN LOVE with Jennifer's stylist & make-up artist. The outfit is something I would love to wear as well as her hair & make up.. just so spot on!

I couldn't find a better up close pic than this one above. She wears a gorgeous pair of black boot type heels to accompany this outfit. Gorgeous!

Kim Kardashian wore a very similar style last year, I blogged about it as soon as I saw it lol
I love this look!
I'm a big fan of curling my hair & smokey eyes when I dress up for a night out etc So these looks really appeal to me. P.S. Jennifer Hudson looks so damn beautiful! Good on her!


Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment