Back to Top

Boot's Bargains!

HELLOOOOO!!! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, can't believe it's over already. Back at work tomorrow, not feeling it at all! Still in a festive mood. So after all the Christmas celebrations, I came home, got myself onto the internet and HIT THE SALES! I've ordered a lot of stuff but I have reasons behind the mad spending.
I lost just over 2 stone this year so I don't really have many clothes that fit. I ordered lots of new jeans, tops  & jackets. SORTED!

Today, I hit the sales in town. I came back with a new memory foam mattress topper, its amazing & was half price too :) Woooo!!

I also got hold of these bargains too.

Fearne Cotton's range of make up brushes :)

There are 2 face brushes, 2 eye brushes & one lip brush (all double ended)
The design on them are gorgeous too.. from £16 to £8... BARGAIN!

Soap & Glory "Yum at Heart"

I am LOVING Soap & Glory at the moment! Got the Breakfast Scrub 300ml, Hand Food 125ml & an Apron (lol) all for £8.. another half price bargain!

I'm so happy with these bargains!! For £8 each you just can't go wrong.

Talking about Soap & Glory, I recieved this for Christmas, THANK YOU LENCIA!!
I only asked for the Sexy Mother Pucker gloss, but my lovely friend got me a set.

This set comes with Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss, A Body Mist, Brow Pencil/Highlighter & Lashes!! Retails at £20 but if you do get your hands on it now, it'll definitely be half price!

The lashes are gorgeous, I couldn't find any individual packs in Boots which is such a shame. I so hope they do boxes of lashes. Please let me know if they do!!
I love them!


Hope you liked the bargain post! :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo - and great bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I got those brushes too, they are adorable! PS: Your make up looks stunning!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete