Back to Top

Perfume Galore..

Hey loves. Was sorting my super massive wardrobe out today. I really know how to be messy when I want to be. Took me a good two hours to actually sort it all out.

I feel so good now (I'm a little OCD) ha!
Anyway.. I keep all my nail polishes and perfumes on the shelf.
I couldnt believe how many Perfumes I still had considering how long it had been since I bought them.

Thought i'd share my every growing collection!

From Top left..clockwise.

Narciso Rodriguez - For her (Musc collection)
Avon - Little Black Dress
Elizabeth Arden -  Mediterranean
Chanel - Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
Chanel - Chance (Eau Tendre)
Paco Robanne - Lady Million
Givenchy - Le Secret
Prada - Candy

Adore these fragrances!! Lady Million is my absolute favourite, I'm addicted to the Men's one too haha not on myself obv!

What are your favo fragrances?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment