Back to Top

It's Leesh of UnLeeshd

Hey lovelies. I thought it would be a great idea to re-introduce myself. I started this blog on 26th Feb of this year.

I started it off because I was in a bit of a rubbish place.. Jobless after graduating, and having no clue what I wanted to do.
Having nothing to do with my days.. I needed something to take my mind off everything.
My friend Kaushal of "Beauty-Fulfilled.com" kept mentioning how I should Blog. I finally did it and i'm so thankful to her.
It's definitely helped me get through rubbish times.. & the best part is the people i've got talking to, who have now become my friends (Those of you on my Twitter will know who you are!)
Fellow bloggers are so supportive, they showed me so much support from start to even now, Thank You!
I have new followers & readers now & I'm sure they haven't read my very first post, so thought i'd do a new intro to give you a little insight into who I am :)

So here's my updated intro..
This is ME! Alisha aka "Leesh of UnLeeshd"
I hardly ever put photos up of myself on this site. Usually it's just half of my face lol I've always been skeptical about it to be honest. For this post, I'm happy to do so.

Interests..
I love to Write (very therapeutic)

I love Reality TV (The Kardashians, The Only Way is Essex, Don't Tell the Bride)

I love LOVE (Complete romantic, I live for weddings and romantic movies and cuddles and affection)

I love MUSIC (I've been to see Bruno Mars, Red Hot Chilis, Drake, J Cole, JLS, Olly Murs... Blue! lol don't say a thing!)

I love Make-up and Fashion (More into make-up though, I am rubbish at shopping for clothes but I do somehow make things work!)

I love Exercise.. (Yep! You read that correctly lol Going to the gym, or Power walking.. I love it. Really helps me relax!)

I love Quotes and anything about Positivity! 

Having a cheeky laugh with my fabulous friends.

In the future..
I want to get married in my late 20's, a countryside wedding, massive manor house & have a bajillion babies ha!

I want to either work as an English Teacher, A writer or A WEDDING PLANNER! They are completely different, but in some way or another will make me happy.

I want to move to the States. I feel like the States are calling me lol I've never been but I just KNOW I'd love the life!

Realistically though, If I didn't move to the States, I'd set up home here in England on the coast somewhere or in the busy City of London

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

5 comments:

  1. Awh Leeesha! You have very similar ambitions as me! i wanna be a teacher or a wedding planner too haha! Who would have though it :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww nice re-intro hun! great to know more about fellow bloggers! =D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww,

    soo happy you did decide to start blogging :')
    ures is one of my favourite blogs xoxo

    ReplyDelete