Back to Top

Completely Obsessed!!

Evening my darlings.
Just watching X Factor and one of the girls in Rythmix reminded me of what I was meaning to blog about a few weeks ago.
My absolute new obsession is..

PATTERNED TIGHTS!!

I can't even explain how much I adore them!
I think its because i've never really worn tights before. Readers that have read my tweets and read my posts over the last 6/7 months will know i've mentioned my weight loss.
Since going down two dress sizes I've been a bit more daring with what I wear. 
I wear the shortest of dresses, even wear shorts!! I never did before, I practically lived in Jeans.

Here's a few I absolutely adore, all available (slightly pricey) on http://www.tightsplease.co.uk










I've seen my style icon KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN wear them! The more I see them on others, the more I think WOW! I need to get me some o those!!


Love them! Do you guys like patterned tights?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love all these tights, just wish I had those legs too haha x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love patterned tights, but i haven't been brave enough to wear them yet :))

    ReplyDelete