Back to Top

Autumn Heatwave.. NOTD

Hi dolls!!! It's just meeee ;)

So, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS WEATHER? It rained over the Summer period and now the suns shining during the Autumn. Crazy!

I found these nail polishes in my nail polish draw today. Had been meaning to post about them months ago, during the "Summer". So I thought what with the gorgeous weather this week, I'd do a little something today :)

A little while ago Fabulous Magazine were giving away 2 gorgeous Summer shades by Nails Inc. Atomic & OMP! OH MY PINK lol

Anywho, I got my hands on them and they are fab! Worth £22.. genius!


Atomic & OMP!


Did anybody else get their hands on these shades?
**Remember, You can still enter my Urban Decay & ELF Giveaway if you haven't already. You have until the 10th October. Good luck :)**

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment:

  1. The prettiest orange nail polish I've ever seen!

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete