Back to Top

20's too early?

Hey girlies,
I've always heard that people should start using Anti-aging creams/products in your early 20's. What do you think to this?

I've recently been using a serum called Vax'in on my forehead, sounds a bit silly. But I wanted to try it out to see if I actually saw any difference. My forehead, I know for a fact would be the first place I eventually get wrinkles. But this cream is supposed to prevent it.

There are thousands of Anti Aging products out there, have you ever bought any of them?

I'm only trying out to see if they actually do work, but wondered if any of you actually used these products properly?



"Created for people of all ages, Vax'in for Youth is based on the theory of hormesis -- the idea that exposure to small amounts of toxins or stressors helps your body develop immunity to them."
Would love to know what you think!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondering what age I should start using anti-aging products.. Some say it's better to prevent than get rid off wrinkles and say you should start in your twentys but then others say that the earlier you start using them the more likely it won't work when you get older :S
    Ahh.. What to believe?
    I love the sound of this Givennchy stuff though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it takes 10 years for a wrinkle to develop and thats why you should start in your 20s?! Not sure about that, but I’ve always wondered how you are meant to tell if you have nothing to compare to? I use serums which are meant to help with ageing, I’ve been told I don’t look my age, but I don’t know if that is enough to say they are working! I think the eyes are the biggest giveaway so I want to find a miracle eye cream.
    This product sounds interesting though, looking forward to hearing your opinion of it. x

    ReplyDelete