Back to Top

Nicole Scherzinger inspired EOTD..

Hi loves, so for the past few days all I seem to be listening to is Nicole & 50 Cent's new song... 'Right there..' It's SO catchy!

Here's the link to the video if you haven't heard/seen the fab video,
Nicole ft 50 Cent - Right There.
She looks amazing in this video!

I really fancied doing a celebrity inspired Eye of the Day today. So why not choose this woman, seeing as i'm LOVING this song so much. I found this pic of her and decided to do my own version of it..




I used my Urban Decay Volume II Palette once again.

For this look,
I blended 'Half Baked with Twice baked.. (Gold & Brown) and then finished it off with 'Perversion (Black)'
To make the eyes stand out even more I lined it with a black eyeliner pencil and smudged it a little using a cotton bud ;) & also gave my eyelashes a good coat of Mascara (I use Maybelline Falsies Mascara)

Hope you like this look.
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

20 comments:

  1. Nicely done! :D

    I love Scherzinger! Been loving her since her PCD days! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks lovelies, it's such an easy look, perfect for nights out :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh you look lovely... I'm obsessed with Nicole Scherzy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, you have captured the look really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove this look! and your skin looks so flawless!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. =D thanks everyone!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!!! Try it on meee! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look Alisha, it really suits you!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely feeling the Sherzinger vibes! The look really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN TIME OUT TO READ THIS POST.. ITS MY "MOST CLICKED ON" POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh very nice, im going to try and recreate this over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete